The vision of the Law Society is to bridge the gap between students and the legal world beyond the institution.
The mission of the Law Society is to promote and facilitate the sharing of information, provide network opportunities and develop employability skills.
How we achieve this:
- Equip: each other through sharing knowledge with fellow law students across the years, visiting places of legal interests and partaking in specialism pub quizzes
- Empower: each other through regular monthly meeting, and connecting with legal professionals
- Enhance: legal practice taught at lectures through workshops
- Engage: with other societies, socialise and have fun
Visit our in-house reference only library. Remain connected firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member and enjoy the following:
- Privileged information for members only via secure portal
- Discount on selected internal and external activities
- Exclusive networking events with industry professionals
- Up-to-date information on industry including the current job market
- Monthly hangouts at Student Central
- Selected inspirational and educational videos